why career development?
Reap the rewards of greater employee engagement, increased motivation, and brand loyalty that comes from creating a workplace environment filled with opportunity, growth, and purpose.
retain and develop talent
- Help employees set career goals to support business goals
- Satisfy employee personal and professional growth desires
- Nurture leaders and top performers from within
attract new talent
- Strengthen your employer brand
- Improve alumni sentiment and reviews
- Become an employer of choice
- Provide mutually-beneficial talent development experiences
- Increase employee productivity and performance
- Establish meaning and purpose for employees
career guidance to support professional growth
Provide professional development programmes that help your employees discover and embark on the next steps in their careers, while propelling your organisation to become the most engaging place to work.
career development pathways
Put your employees at the centre of your learning and development initiatives with a career development solution that swiftly moves individual employees along a personalised career path toward newly-realised goals. Lead your most valuable talent to discover greater purpose and engagement through a series of micro-learning experiences supported by career coaching and mentoring. A unique combination of high-touch services and a high-tech platform deliver unique learning and development opportunities not available with online-only career development programmes.
assessments and workshops
Personal strengths assessments and reports give your employees the knowledge and insights they need to begin their career development journeys. Workshops and trainings deliver everything employees need to successfully grow their careers within your organisation and cover topics such as:
- Planning and goal setting
- Personal branding
- CV development for internal mobility
- Interviewing and internal networking skills
- Redeployment success
experience the randstad risesmart difference.
dedicated support for UK Kickstart scheme employees
If you’re using the UK Government Kickstart Scheme to bring 16-24 year-olds into your organisation on six-month work placements, we have developed a tailor-made career readiness programme just for them.
world-class employability training
You can use part of your £1,500 onboarding grant for each Kickstart employee to provide them with our world-class career coaching. This helps them get up to speed faster on their placement with you and lets them reap the benefits in their future careers.
This enables you to quickly and expertly cover all of your employability training requirements for the grant:
- Developing a CV and preparing for interviews
- How to look for long-term work
- Developing key workplace skills such as team work, organisation and communications
flexible support for kickstart employees
Our programme has been designed specifically for young people on the Kickstart scheme and is delivered by coaches who have extensive experience working with this client group. It’s easily accessible via mobile or desktop and combines 1:1 coaching with online resources:
- Five sessions of 1:1 coaching
- Access to our award-winning, industry-leading careers portal
- Online learning with over 20,000 courses and a learning advisor for guidance
- CV building tools and guidance to be market ready at the end of the placement